The Roto Grind Grain Grinders are high capacity grain processors.
The ROTO GRIND uses much less horsepower than conventional screen-type grinders.
If you would like any additional information regarding our services, please fill in the fields.
Idaho Grain Grinders | Hay Grinders | Feed Grinders | Tub Grinders | Tillage Equipment
Shenk Livestock is the only choice in high quality roto grind machinery in the Idaho area. We know how important your farm is to you, as we are farmers just like you. We wanted to sell the perfect addition to your farm, one that would make your life easier. This is where the idea of the roto grind came from. For more information, give us a call today. We would love to show you what advanced farming looks like.
Looking for an easier way to do things on your farm? Shenk Livestock has the right solution for your Idaho farm needs. Some of the great products we offer include:
- Grain Mills/Grinders
- Tub Grinders
Shenk Livestock offers complete farming roto grind machinery to all of Idaho. Our tub grinder has many great benefits and is the most versatile on the market. Some of the things our unit will process include:
- Compost, cardboard, paper, leaves, bark, wood chips, and smaller branches
- Excellent for bedding sheds, free-stalls, corrals, and calf hutches
- Works well for filling sprinkler pivot wheel ruts with straw
- Excellent for straw mulching of hedlands for the control of erosion
- Ear corn, cobs, husks, and stalks
- Grass, pea hay, oats, and both wet and dry straw
- Dairy quality alfalfa at a coarser, longer length ideal for dairy cows
These are just some of the great benefits of our tub grinder. Give us a call today for any questions you may have. We would love to show you all of our wonderful products and give you a peace of mind when it comes to your farming needs.
We also have Sprayers, Tillage and Auggers. Please ask for more information
Ask about our custom feed yard
We also have a custom feed yard, boasting a 90% average last year. We strive to deliver service you can recommend. Call for more information! (208) 249-1718